All users of Ink information technology resources are responsible for complying with this policy. Every user is accountable for:
- Ensuring that no breach of information security shall occur from their actions
- Reporting any breach or suspected breach of security to relevant parties
The Chief Information Security Officer is ultimately responsible for implementing the policy within the company, and for monitoring adherence by the users. This includes:
- Assigning responsibilities for information security management to the relevant staff
- Determining access rights for information assets and systems or delegating such determination accordingly.
- Ensuring that all users of information technology resources are aware of their accountability and they are aware that failure to comply with the Information Security Policy is a disciplinary offence.